Food, Glorious Food!

When some people go on vacations, they take selfies. Others may take a picture of scenery. "What do I photograph when on vacation" you ask? FOOD. Glorious food! It is one of my favorite things :)


This food journey will take you from Bayfield, Wisconsin to Duluth, Minnesota (my husband and I wanted to travel for our honeymoon in 2014). The food is proof of how much fun we had on our honeymoon! The above picture was taken at Ethel's at 250 in Bayfield. A beautiful place with beautiful pasta. There was always a line for this restaurant and if you ever get the chance you should go there!




These are just a few of the many amazing things that are on the fresh breakfast menu at the Rittenhouse Inn in Bayfield (I am getting hungry just looking at them). The raspberries in the parfait were from a local orchard! (My sister-in-law has dreams of us running an orchard together someday....we will see!) The Rittenhouse Inn is lovely and is the best B&B I have stayed at.



This is me basking in the glory of coffee! Big Water Coffee Roasters was a place we visited every day we were in Bayfield. In the above picture, I am enjoying coffee.....and apparently so is everyone else that is seated behind me! Coffee is a must. Big Water Coffee Roasters is _____ (insert your favorite compliment here). I tried coming up with words, but alas, they fail me today.


Here is more great food! Betty's Pies is amazing, people! They not only have a variety of lovely pies, but their lunch menu and coffee were great. They are located in Two Harbors, MN.




Continuing the food journey west, we come to Duluth, Minnesota. Noodles and Company had great lunch options....this was also our first time eating there! This pizza was the best ever: Vitta Pizza in Canal Park, Duluth, MN. They have daily specials, but every pizza there is special.


Conveniently located next door to Vitta Pizza was Caribou Coffee. Don't tell me coffee is not a food...this keeps more people awake and working that most breakfasts! I love coffee and enjoy Caribou's coffee.


Whether you have a favorite food or love all foods equally, I hope you enjoyed this food journey.

Au Revoir,
~Formally Inspired~













Comments

Popular Posts