Fireworks, Fergus Falls, Fun

It has been a couple of weeks since I last composed a blog post, so I have a lot to catch up on! The 4th of July celebrations were so much more enjoyable now that I have a better camera than last year. One of my friends introduced me to "light graffiti" which is pictured below.


 The fireworks were incredible this year! Many friends and family gathered together to celebrate, so there was a wide variety of explosives. (I would much rather take pictures of fireworks than light them off!)


After the "4th fun" my husband and I went to Fergus Falls to visit family. We had a splendid time visiting the farm and seeing loved ones.



There were also some cows that somehow made it out onto the water. My father-in-law affectionately named this group of heifers the "holy cows!"


After our Fergus Falls trip, it was nearing my birthday. I decided to have my dearest friends over for a party :) I made some raspberry cream cheese pastries that were AMAZING! The recipe is courtesy of "Tasty" and you can have the recipe by copying and pasting this into your search engine: https://www.buzzfeed.com/alvinzhou/heres-four-ways-to-make-incredibly-beautiful-desserts-with-p?bffbtasty&utm_term=.fx4w50poD#.omPpAQBNj


There were candles and flowers everywhere, and it turned out to be a lovely evening with friends! It is hard not to feel blessed when one is surrounded my friends, food, and flowers. 



Arrivederci,
~Formally Inspired~  





Comments

Popular Posts